Monday, August 15, 2011

teacher training

186. quiet morning before work
187. boiled eggs
188. leftover peach juice from Heidi's shower (I finally opened it) :)
189. teacher training
190. encouragement at church yesterday--I really felt God's affirmation that that is where I should be. Although being vulnerable and opening myself up in a new community is always hard for me, I am grateful for those who I've already gotten to know a bit (and the things about myself I've recognized as a result)
191. an afternoon with Stacey yesterday--again, one of those old friendships I cannot imagine losing, even if we keep in touch only sporadically. Refreshing to be honest with her.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I found you...I need to be doing this to...wish I could have been in town to meet up with you gals!

    ReplyDelete