Thursday, August 11, 2011

windows

176. a very, very encouraging (and freeing!) phone call last night about a decision I have been praying about
177. stopping in to see a former professor (who is so much more than that) who told me I looked more healthy and happy than I have for quite a while!
178. a "window seat" in the library, with natural light and a view of the mountains
179. raw almonds (easily eaten subtly because of the "no outside food or drink" signs--*ahem*)
180. quiet moments, sitting in silence, reading, thinking, without being distracted by guilt or regret

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just caught up on all these posts from your trip, and I can't wait to hear your stories in person! It sounds like you had QUITE a time! I'm glad you're back safely, and I'm so glad you got to see Jessica!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete